Friday, January 2, 2009

New Words, by Jenna Yarbrough

This post is written by Peyton's cousin, Jenna Yarbrough. Here goes...

Here is what Peyton says now.
  • Roar - what a lion says
  • Two - as in one, two, three
  • Juice
  • Enna - for Jenna
  • Dude - for Jude
  • Emma
  • Jack
  • Peas - for please
  • E - for Erin
  • Ho Ho Ho - for Christmas, she learned what Santa says
  • WOW
She also reaches out for you to hold her and she also gives you pretty eyes.

Dianne back here, Thanks to Jenna for a wonderful blog!!! Yep, Peyton is growing each and every day and with each new day comes a new adventure! We love it! I never knew that being a mom would be as rewarding as it has been. I thank the Lord every day for the life that I have and for the blessings that he has bestowed on us!

Here are some pictures from Christmas at my parent's house.

Peyton in her new car. Thanks Aunt Erin, I love this!!!! Peyton thinks she is the coolest little girl in the world cruising around in this. It is too cute!

While in San Antonio for Jack's funeral, we stayed at a La Quinta. Peyton found her new favorite toy... the luggage cart.

I love this toy! It is from GiGi and PaPa. We can hook the game up to our TV and she can "ride" all day and play games. A pretty cool toy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post (both the writing by Jenna and the pictures)! It looks like Peyton is growing and thriving each and every minute of the day.

*I love her Christmas dress and the story behind it in the previous post.