Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this as good as I should... Time is seriously flying by. I wish I could bottle it all up and keep every memory, thought, smile, moment of my life. My life is truly complete with our little Peyton! She makes me smile every time I look at her. I was just telling my mom last night that this stage is the hardest and most fun stage we have been in. She is testing her limits, which is hard. But, she is talking all of the time and cracking us up! She has such a wonderful personality! It is great! Here are some pictures of her that I have been taking recently:
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Another maze for 
3 comments:
I can't believe she is getting so big! She is so pretty... just like her mommy.
Love the pics!! She looks just like you Dianne... Wish we lived closer so Jase could fall in loooove with that little beauty! :)
She's SO big. I hope I see all of your soon!
Post a Comment