Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog, things are pretty hectic around here. Anyway, Peyton had her first Christmas and it was wonderful! We had Mike's family over on Christmas Eve for lunch and then went to Mike's Granny and Papaw's house that evening. Peyton got all sorts of goodies! Emma helped us open Peyton's presents since she is too little :) Then, bright and early on Christmas morning, we took off for my parent's house in Beaumont. This was Peyton's longest trip in a car. She was fantastic. She just slept the whole time, it was great. We really had a wonderful Christmas, too bad it is already over!
I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season! May your 2008 be the most wonderful year for you yet!
Here are some pics from the holidays.
I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season! May your 2008 be the most wonderful year for you yet!
Here are some pics from the holidays.
Grams and Gramps on Christmas Eve. Peyton just loved to be in Gramps' arms.
Dianne's Grandma Rose. This was her first visit with Peyton.

No comments:
Post a Comment