So, we had the Upper GI yesterday, and it looked like everything was OK. It looks like all we are dealing with is acid reflux, just a bad case of it. Peyton was such a trooper, she took down 2.5 ounces of barium like it was nothing! She didn't even flinch when the x-ray machine moved around or made loud noises. She did great!!! We will probably hear something from the doctor on Monday, if not we have an appointment on Thursday. If all goes well, she will get her shots then :( Boo Hoo!!!
I think the combination of the two medications is finally working. She is on Zantac and Prevacid. She isn't as fussy as she has been and isn't screaming through her feedings now. What a huge relief. She seems to be just a happy little girl now! And we couldn't be happier!!!
Mike and I are so blessed and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers you have given us. Your strength has really helped us get past some of our rough times with her. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had the same problem when I was a baby! It seems to more and more common these days, but I'm on Protonix right now and everything's fine!! :)
Carson has the same problem. When he was a week old we started him on meds and he seems to be doing much better. It can be pretty frustrating though. Hang in there. Angelica
Post a Comment