Monday, January 7, 2008

Hangin' Around the House

So, we were hanging around the house today and I wanted to catch some pictures of Peyton smiling. Here they are. She is actually laughing in the last shot. It is so cute! I just love it!!

We also had a Drs appointment today and she is growing like a weed! Peyton weighs in at 9 pounds 9.5 ounces and is 23 inches long. The Dr. says that she is very healthy and the formula that we have her on now is working like a charm. But, it smells SO bad. Hopefully her acid reflux will go away soon and we can get back to using normal formula. We go back to the Dr in 2 weeks for her 2 month check-up... that means SHOTS! Mike will have to go with me to that appointment because I don't think I will be OK with them sticking her for her vaccinations. I might cry as hard as she will. We will see!


Peyton supporting her Longhorns!! HOOK 'EM!!!


Look at that cute smile!


Look Mom, I'm laughing!!! HA HA HA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie pie!!She looks a lot like Mike when she smiles but she still looks a lot like her Mommy. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. 1-4-3 Gigi

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Look how big she is getting...and so cute!!!