So, Ms. Peyton is now talking and talking and even talking some more! Here are a few clips of her. The first is her saying her ABC's, then saying her name and then singing. I was able to record her on the way home from school the other day! My co-worker put this picture montage together for me! Thanks David!!!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is an amazing video. I love the Margarita picture!
Oh my gosh - Peyton saying her name could cheer me up on any bad day! Too Cute!
How cute...I'm sure you and Mike are constantly entertained!
Aw,you're a mamablogger! I didn't know you had this blog. So cute!
So cute!!
Hey will you send me your email address?
I love the video. It is so cute. I miss Peyton you and Uncle Mike I was fixing to cry. Jenna
Hi how are you doing. I miss you.
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi I haven't seen yall in a while.but see you whenever.
Jenna
Post a Comment