Monday, August 3, 2009

So Much to Say...

Well, we have been so busy with summer that I haven't had the time to update our blog in a while... Peyton is talking up a storm!!! She can say her name (and it is SOOOOO cute to hear!) and she speaks in sentences. Her first full sentence, besides Hi Mommy or Hi Daddy, was I want my yaya (her pacifier). Now she runs around telling us what she wants, food, juice, milk, outside, color, whatever it is... Life sure has changed in the past year :) And I love it. I will have to get a video of her talking some more, because it is non-stop!

Just a quick photo of her. This was from the photo-shoot for Mike's Father's Day present. Again, my friend Courtney did an outstanding job and I can't thank her enough!!!! This is one of my favs. I think she might have trouble cheering on the correct team???

Guns Up or Hook 'Em... we just can't tell yet :)

4 comments:

brooke said...

What a cute cheerleader!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Peyton is getting so big! Such a cutie. I miss you. Lets get together for lunch soon. When works for you? :)

Jenna said...

She should be a cheerleader when she grow up!!

Jenna said...

Just cute!! Just cute!!!