Monday, March 10, 2008

New Stuff

Peyton can finally hold her head up enough to sit in her Exersaucer. When I picked her up on Friday from daycare, Ms. Jennifer told me that Peyton had sat in the one up there for about 10 minutes. So, we thought that we would try it at home and she had a great time. As you can see she was laughing at one point. I have to wrap a blanket around her so that she fits into the toy and doesn't bobble around.

I bet she will start putting on a bit more weight. We have FINALLY gotten her to eat almost 30 ounces a day. It has taken us a long time to get there, but we are very close to 30 ounces. That will make Mommy and Daddy very happy!!!

Here are some of the latest shots.

This is new and I think I like it!


This is fun!!!


She can't help but drool when she eats, this is the result... Milkface :)


She looks like she is just lounging, hu. Nope, she is sound asleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she a cutie peyton is love jenna 243

Anonymous said...

jude wants peyton so bad love jude

Anonymous said...

she a cutie peyton is love jenna 243