Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dr. Report and New Video

Monday, I took Peyton to the Dr. for a check up on her Acid Reflux. He said that things are going fabulously! We couldn't have heard better news. Well, except if he would have said that Peyton could get off of her medication, that would have been better I guess :) But, she is just great! She is slowly gaining weight, she weighed 11 pounds and 11 ounces. But, that was with all of her clothes on. I think that she probably weighs 11 8 or so. Which is still pretty good. We had to adjust her medication. She is now taking more of her Zantac - yes, the one that she HATES!!! Hopefully she will be off all of her medication at 6 months. At least that is what Dr. Joe thinks. That is what we are praying for :)

Well, last night Peyton and I were hanging out before bed. Mike was in Houston and Peyton started just gabbing and gabbing, so I grabbed my camera as quick as possible. I took about 3 minutes of her chatting away. Mike hates to miss out on these times, so I try to catch them as mush as I possibly can. Below is the video of it. Just adorable!!! She is starting to talk more and more each and every day! She is getting very close to rolling over without any of our help. Pretty exciting stuff :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that movie was so cute love jenna

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest thing. Every day is so much fun to see. 2-4-3 Gigi and Papa

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Oh my goodness! She is a DOLL!

Anonymous said...

that was so cute! i love all her little grunts...and just like her mom and dad, she's gonna be a talker! -- Shea

Anonymous said...

that peypey is cute love jude 243

Anonymous said...

that peypey is cute love jude 243