These are some bloomers that our friends, Kevin and Stephanie Taparauskas (I hope I spelled that correctly...) got us for Peyton. She has a little ways to go until she can fit into them, but I think they are too cute!!
She is having a great time learning about herself and finding her voice. She has discovered her feet and screams at the top of her lungs all of the time. It is really funny! Hopefully, I can get some of this on video and put it on here. She is screaming at Mike as I type this and I am cracking up!! :)
We go see Dr. Joe on Monday for our 4-month check-up and SHOTS!!! I will let you all know how she pulls through. I am sure she is gaining weight...Slowly, but surely :) And she is growing like a weed. I bet she is at least 25 or 26 inches by now. EASILY! I will be shocked if she isn't.
Here are the latest pics :) Enjoy!

3 comments:
I think she gets her legs from her Gigi...love you mom!
i love the comments/ and the pants that ca cutie on tem love jenna 243
i love the comments/ and the pants that ca cutie on tem love jenna 243
Post a Comment