Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween

Happy Halloween a bit late this year! Hope everyone had a great time. We went to my parent's house and Peyton went Trick-or-Treating with her cousins Jenna and Jude. They had SO much fun. Below are some pictures. Peyton was a cupcake - one of her favorite things right now. Yes, I made the costume, so be nice to me... :)

The Holidays are right around the corner and we can't wait! I just love this time of year. Extended time with family, great food and football. Life doesn't get much better than this!

Peyton will be two in just a few weeks. I still can't believe it. Crazy how fast time has been flying. Happy early birthday my sweet angel! Stay tuned for pictures from the party.

And for Halloween pictures...

Frankenstein, Cupcake, Hippie Chick
(AKA: Jude, Peyton and Jenna)

Little Cupcake


Peyton with her hero, Gingerbread Man (AKA- Austin)
They were so cute running around at the school carnival. Too cute!!


This knitted cap has a GREAT story.
My great-aunt, Sister Justin, knitted this for Peyton. She is 92 years old and has just taken up knitting. I LOVE the hat, as does Peyton. She looks so cute in it and runs around the house saying, "My hat is cute!" Thank you Sister Justin, you are very sweet to think of Peyton and send this to her. I love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Peyton's costume and I'm so impressed that you made it!
Shea

Jenna said...

It was fun when it was Halloween
She was so cute!

the novosads said...

I love the costume and you did a great job! Peyton is just precious! Hope to see yall soon!

the novosads said...

I love the costume and you did a great job! Peyton is just precious! Hope to see yall soon!

Courtney said...

It looks like the costume was a success. Cutest cupcake I've ever seen. :)

Jenna said...

That was soo fun!!I was a hippie chick and Jude was Frankenstein and Peyton was a cupcake.That was fun times!!

Jenna said...

The hat that Sister Justin made is cute

Jenna Yarbrough said...

Loved that Halloween night.... wonder what i will be this year!!??