Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday Girl

I can't believe my baby girl is TWO! The past two years have been so exciting. Full of laughter, fun and new adventures. Sure, we had our rough spots with Peyton, but she is a joy and I adore her. She is so darn smart. I swear, she is going to be smarter than her parents :) She is talking ALL of the time, running around, climbing and loves a great adventure.

Mike took her to the doctor this morning for her two-year check up and she is doing fabulous! Here are her stats:
  • Head Circumference - 18.75 (20-50th percentile)
  • Height - 34.5 (50th percentile)
  • Weight - 30 (70-90th percentile)

Doctor Joe said that she is doing great! We think so too!!

Here are just a few pictures from the wonderful two years that she has been here. Every day is a new adventure with her and I usually can't wait for her to wake up every morning! She is just perfect, at least I think so :) Oh, once I get the pictures from her party this past weekend off of the camera, I will post them.

My favorite picture! She was about 2.5 months.


At about 8 months.

Nine months


Her first birthday

The other day in our back yard. Such a big girl.

6 comments:

The Furmans said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton!! I hope you had a great 2nd birthday!!

The Milam's said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Peyton!

Jenna said...

Soooooooo cute!!! About Birthdays!!

Jenna said...

I like the picture of Peyton at 8 months

Jenna Yarbrough said...

Such a big girl!!

Jenna Yarbrough said...

Love HER!!!!