Friday, June 5, 2009

School Pictures!

I hope you are doing well and staying cool. Looks like summer has officially kicked off here in Austin. Good times are going to be had by this family in the next coming weeks. We are going to Montgomery - it's outside Conroe - to visit some dear friends, The McLendon's, and stay the weekend. Then father's day fun. In July, I am going to Las Vegas for work (and a little fun :)) and then Mike and I are going to Cancun!!! THEN, we are going to Port Aransas for Labor Day! YEAH, fun times. We are going to be busy for sure!

Okay, so let me explain the picture below. I was told that this photographer at Peyton’s school really freaked the kiddos out. Most of the kids were screaming in their pictures. This picture was a bit too cute to pass up. I hope you enjoy!

Sad, but precious!!! I love it!

On Wednesday, a petting zoo came to Peyton's school and she got to pet bunnies and donkeys. Angela, her teacher, said that she had a blast and didn't want to go back inside. She loves to love and hug on things! It is really cute! The first picture is of her and Austin, her friend, playing with the bunnies.

Next week, the school starts splash days with the kids. This will be so fun!!! I can't wait for the pictures of that!





I love Bunnies!!!

5 comments:

Erika and Tonya said...

Geez, I'm so jealous of all your vacations!! And I know I already wrote you about that sweet picture-but I just LOVE it! She is going to love looking back at it one day. Have a great summer girl!

Shipley Family said...

That is priceless! Poor baby!

Jana said...

That school picture is awesome!!! So sad but sweet.

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the school picture! Her bottom lip could rival Caleb's. She's simply adorable, pout and all!!

Jenna said...

That was a cute school picture!