Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to every Dad I know out there! Hope you had a great day. Well, for Mike's Father's Day present, I asked my dear friend Courtney to take some pictures of Peyton and me. But, mostly of Peyton. This would be Mike's present. They turned out better than I had ever imagined! We took about 200 pictures that day. Here are just a few of the ones that I loved!!! Mike loved them all too! Enjoy!!!

P.S. Thank you again, Courtney! They are all perfect and you made this Father's Day very special for my family! I love you!!!!










We had so much fun that day! All of the images were great!
Who knew Peyton was so photogenic!

7 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

LOVE the pictures, they did turn out great :-)

The Furmans said...

Those pictures turned out great! What a wonderful Father's Day present!

The Milam's said...

The pictures are amazing, what a perfect Father's Day gift!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad that you guys liked the pictures. Peyton's cuteness makes it easy on the camera. :)

*Happy Father's Day Mike!

Anonymous said...

hey this is Jenna and Jude we love the pictures they turned out great.

Erika and Tonya said...

Looove the pictures Dianne! Your friend did an awesome job- it's nice to have talented friends! I love the one of you two looking at the water- So sweet!

Jenna said...

That's a cute dress Dianne