We had a WONDERFUL Easter and hope you did too! Peyton had so much fun with her Lloyd cousins! She loved searching for eggs and smashing confetti eggs on everyone's head. All in all, a fabulous day with fabulous family! Here are some pictures from the big day!

I absolutely LOVE this picture! Thanks Linda!!!!

Playing with eggs is Peyton's new hobby :)

All of the great-grandchildren in the Lloyd family! That picture took about 5 minutes to get everyone looking and smiling. This was as close as we got :)

Peyton looks out at the lake, just like her Papaw. Too cute!

Peyton walking down the driveway with her Aunt Melody.

Hunting for eggs with Daddy.

Daddy helping Peyton and cousin Jack find the best eggs.

Emma lounging with her cousins, eating candy and loving it.
Life doesn't get much better than this, does it?

Peyton finding an egg! She had so much fun!!!
3 comments:
What beautiful pictures!! So glad to see Peyton had a great Easter! :)
I LOVE that first picture too! I love how its blurry in the front and real clear on her face. So cute! I also really like the picture of her and Mike. Glad you guys had such a good Easter with the fam!
Shea
jenna says so funny when Emma was lounging in the chair.
Post a Comment