The first is a picture of me about 30 years ago with a HUGE bow on my head... below the picture is the same picture of Peyton... Too bad she isn't scrunching her face up too... We don't look too much alike in this picture, but I thought it was cute that she and I have the same picture and it was unplanned :)
Peyton and PaPa at the skating rink, fun times!!!
Clapping for all of the skaters, YEAH!!!! Look at them go :)
Dr. Williams checked them out and I am A-OK!
Bengie and sweet Sophie! She is about 15 days older than Peyton andjust as cute and sweet as Pey-Pey!
Yesterday was a scary ride home. I got caught in a hail storm. It came on SO fast... I had to find a place where a tree was hanging over the street and park under that. These are the pictures of the car and the street after the hailing finally stopped. It lasted about 5 minutes. That was, by far, the scariest 5 minutes of my life. I had Peyton with me and she was just chilling in the back seat watching her "moomie." That's movie is Peyton talk :) I wish I had been that calm... I was a bit freaked out. Only damage to the car was tons of hail damage. I was lucky!!! My friend Leslie lost her sun roof in her car and a kitchen window in her house. Another friend's wife's car got tons of damage! You can see it here: The Tap Family Blog





3 comments:
Sorry about the hail--I've been caught once (in Austin!) and it is scary! Glad you are OK. We got our car fixed and it is good as new! It was expensive but worth it. Give Peyton a kiss from her Aunt Mej!
Love the bow pictures, yall were both so cute!
You always have Peyton dressed soo cute!! She is a little doll!
Post a Comment