Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season! The fun is really about to begin, and I can't wait... I haven't updated the blog in a while, so I thought now is as good a time as ever. Peyton is growing and changing with every day! She says please all of the time, well she signs please - which is really cute! She is talking and walking and in to EVERYTHING!!! Just crazy how quickly all of this happened. Just crazy! Here are some pictures we have taken lately. Enjoy!


Merry Christmas!


I love her cheeks!



Miss Blue Eyes in her birthday tu-tu and bow :)




Peyton with her BFF from school, Austin.
They have so much fun together!



The best friends a girl could ask for. We all got together the other night and had such a wonderful time sharing stories, eating paninis, drinking wine and just sharing in each other's company. I love each of these ladies with all of my heart, they are just wonderful and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Who would have thought I would find such wonderful friends here in Austin, but I did and I am so thankful. We had our Girl's Christmas on Thursday night at Courtney's. We gave each other "green" presents. It was so much fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Thanks ladies, I love you!!!


This is what I found the other night when I was getting Peyton ready for her bath. I told her to go in the bathroom and I would meet her. When I got in there, she was splashing in the toilet! Me being a great mom, I ran for the camera! Priceless!





No comments: