Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She's a YEAR!!!!!

Can you believe it, Peyton is a year old. It just seems like yesterday that we were telling everyone that we were expecting. Time flies faster and faster now :(

Here are just two pictures from her party this past weekend, I will put more up here when I have a bit more time. Today is her 12-month well check, so I will have plenty more to write about later today :)

Yes, I just ADORE and LOVE her kicks!


Ms. Blue Eyes wanting to grab her candle...


5 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Dianne!!! How are you? I am glad you left your info - I didn't know you had a little girl too. She's is precious and looks like you! Aren't little girls wonderful? Keep in touch and I will be checking out your blog too.

Jana

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Sweet girl!!! I am so happy to see how great you guys are doing, and SO wish we could see each other soon. We must make plans!!! Miss you guys!

The Uschold Family said...

Your baby girl is adorable! It is so good to see you. I am loving this blog already. I am going to add you to friends and I will check out your blog!!
Tina Uschold

Erika and Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!! Isn't it crazy how the time flies?? She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL (looks just like you!) and I am so happy for your little family! So happy I can keep up with you now- blogging rocks!

Love, Erika XO :)

The Furmans said...

Hi Dianne! Peyton is adorable (looks like her mommy) and I love reading about about her! I hope you and your family had a happy Thanksgiving!

Shelly