Monday, November 3, 2008

Our First Halloween and Race for the Cure

HALLOWEEN~

This past weekend was full of Peyton's firsts. Friday was Peyton's very first Halloween! She was Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I thought the costume turned out perfect!!! I even got the antenna right! She had a red ornament with her when we went door to door. I also have other pictures on my camera - these are from my phone.


She was so excited!!!

See the resemblance???

RACE FOR THE CURE~

On Sunday, November 2, my mom, dad, Mike, Peyton and I completed the Race for the Cure. I ended up raising over $250. I was very proud. We were walking in memory of my grandmother Sara "Meemaw" Jackson. She passed away in September 2007. Peyton was named after her (Peyton Sara). We had a great time! Just check out Peyton's shoes!!! Mom and Dad - thanks again for coming into town for the walk, we really appreciate it and had a fantastic time with you guys!


Love the shoes!!!



Three generations :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Halloween pics! Will you post some of Mommy & Daddy dressed up? I'm dying to see those :)
- Shea

Anonymous said...

What a cute costume - so original! Peyton is growing up so quickly.

I second Shea's request to see the parental Halloween photos.
:)