Monday, October 15, 2007

Showering Time

I had another shower this past weekend. It was thrown by my girlfriends here in Austin. I had so much fun! Those girls sure know who to make you feel special! I love them dearly. I received so many great things and am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! Here are some pictures from the shower.


(L to R) Andrea Hansford, Wendi Hundley, Erin Spillar, Me - Preggo, Lindsay Wilson, Shea Jones, Tara Vela, and Courtney Weynand

Me, the side view - so unattractive!

This is the cutest bib ever!

Hopefully my sister will send me pictures from the shower I had in Beaumont soon, so that I post some pictures from that. This is a plea to her... Please send me pictures :)

Only a few more weeks and Peyton will be here! I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too on Saturday! And we love you dearly as well. AND your side view is anything but unattractive! It's precious!

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Look how cute you are! I am so sorry I was not able to come.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see little Peyton!! Hang in there mama! You are so close.