Sunday, September 23, 2007

Peyton's Room

So, Mike and I finally started on Peyton's room! It is coming together so nicely! I can't wait until she is in there. We had some issues with the painting of the stripes, but I think they turned out perfect! We still have some shelves to purchase and drapes to hang and little things to put in there to make it how we (or I) really want it. It is really a girly room, but I love it! Sorry the pictures are a bit dark, I am still trying to figure out the camera Mike gave me for Christmas last year.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, you did such a good painting the stripes. I know that it really didnt help your hurting back but it is so cute. It matches the letters so well. cant wait to see HER!!! Love, Gigi

Anonymous said...

It is SO cute! I love the letters!

Anonymous said...

That is so darling!! Great job. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute, she will certainly have sweet dreams in such a cute room!

Anonymous said...

The pictures really don't show how precious her room is. It is so cute in person and fits Mike and Di's personalities to a T! Peyton will love her room and so does Gigi!!