Friday, June 11, 2010
Is She a Model or What!!!
Peyton had her picture taken at school the other day and these are the pictures they got. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! They are all so great! I love how her blue eyes pop! Just too cute if you ask me :) The hard part is deciding which one to purchase. Guess that is a good problem, hu :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my goodness. Absolutely precious!!
They're all so good! She's absolutely adorable!
Those are awesome. I think my favorite is the first one, the black and white one. Very impressive, especially for school pics! But with a subject like that...how can they not be adorable :)
Shea
She is a great model!!!!
I love the pictures!!!!!
Jenna
She is a doll... just like her mommy! :)
She is a doll... just like her mommy! :)
Post a Comment