So, I know it has been a while since I have had a chance to update this. But man have we been busy!!! We spent Easter at the lake house with all of the family. At least Mike and Peyton did. I was sick and stuck in bed for the entire weekend. But, I got to hear all about the fun they had and got TONS of pictures to show it. So, here you go!

Helping Daddy with the leaves in the yard.

She needed to make sure
alllllllll of the leaves were out of the trash can before we added more.

Playing at the park.

Peyton and cousin Jack on the fire truck in the park.

Yep, crack kills! My poor baby...

I am a rabbit!!!

These were AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Mike's cousin, Ryan, works at the fire department in
Westlake. They stopped by for a visit and got to hang out on the rigs and try on all of the
firemen's gear! So, much fun!!!

A bit big, but I can grow into them.

Me and Daddy!

The cousins with Ryan!

Behind the rig. Having fun!
3 comments:
Peyton is growing and changing so fast. She is so big! And so beautiful! Every time I see her, she is looking more like her Daddy. That's quite a compliment Mike!
So cute! I think she looks so much like her cousins in that last picture by the fire truck!
- Shea
That picture when Peyton and Emma and Jack were by the fire truck. That was sooooo cute!
Jenna
Post a Comment