Friday, May 8, 2009

What Miss Peyton is up to....

We have been pretty busy lately. The summer season is already in full effect in Austin. Temps are high - around 95 degrees - and we have fun stuff to do every weekend. Peyton will be 18-months old on the 24th of this month. I just can't believe it. Time is just flying by, and I mean FLYING!!! It is crazy how that happens.

So much has been happening! Our friends, Shea and Tommy, welcomed Miss Samantha Gray Jones on Saturday, April 18th, at 8:08 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs, 12 oz and was 19 inches long. And she is beautiful! We are so happy for them!

Also, our other friends, Brad and Stephanie, baptized their daughter on May 3. So, we were out in Kyle/Buda for the big day. This picture is from the get-together after the baptism. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time visiting with friends. The picture below is of Peyton and Preston, our friends Jason and Kara's little boy, playing with balloons. They were cracking up!



Peyton is talking up a storm. She is starting to put sentences together and her vocabulary is great! She amazes me daily on what she learns and says. She was singing "Old Mac Donald" with me yesterday and it was so cute! We will have to record her singing. It is really cute :)

Here are some random pictures that I have recently taken. Enjoy!

Hitting the pinata on Easter at the lake.


Watching a movie and really into it!



I love to laugh in the car!




BUDDHA BELLY!!!!! I love it!



Hanging with CJ at the park.



Peyton and CJ in the car. They are so cute!!!



Peyton's precious feet. So cute!!


She decided to put her feet up and lounge while eating her dinner...


Man, it is sunny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out on the blog, Di!
Love ya,
Shea and family :)

Jana said...

I LOVE baby feet! I play with my girls' feet all the time. What a sweet picture.

Jenna said...

There's a budda belly in town