Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nine-Months Old!

So, we are now NINE-MONTHS OLD!!! Can you believe it? We can't either. Here are some things that have been going on with Peyton and at the Lloyd household:
  • Peyton is crawling ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
  • Peyton took her first step on August 22. We were at the beach, it was pretty exciting!
  • She finally is putting on some poundage - she weighs a whopping 17 pounds and 2.5 ounces! That puts her in the 20 percentile. The doc said as long as she keeps gaining weight, he is happy.
  • She is TALL. I can't remember the exact measurement, but she is in the 75 percentile.
  • Her ears are A-OK. Her follow-up visit from getting tubes was a success. No problems!
  • Peyton has two teeth on the bottom. I think her top ones are trying to come in now.
  • Peyton has blues eyes and blonde hair. In the light, it looks strawberry blonde. I love it!!
  • Peyton says: MaMa, DaDa, PaPa, GiGi, baby and screams REALLY loud!! REALLY loud!
  • She loves sports! At least she will sit and watch football and baseball with mom and dad :)

It has been an exciting nine months, and it will only get better! I can't wait! Here are some pictures from things we have been doing recently. Enjoy!!

Peyton is ready for College Football! Go UT!!!

This was at our front door, she was trying to get my finger through the glass.
It was pretty cute :)



On Labor Day at Karla and David's. She was having fun in the pool.


Doesn't she look like the Wicked Witch of the East... HILARIOUS!!!


Funny face!

Hanging with GiGi at the Beach.


With Daddy at the beach. She had a blast in the water!!!



This picture cracks me up. Yes, that is a mixing bowl on her head :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big. Big kisses!

Anonymous said...

I might be wrong and you might need to ask mom but I think there is a picture of me with that same bowl on my head! Might be a different bowl but it looks a lot like it and I was about the same age. Weird huh?!!!