Here are some cute pictures that have been recently taken of Peyton. Hope you enjoy!! We are doing great and closing in on her 6-month check-up... Can you believe it??? I will let you know how things go!
I love my daddy!!!
Look at my cool hat! I LOVE IT!
Yes, this is my gangsta look!
Aunt Shea teaching me the finer things in life :)
I am all smiles with Gran and Tia MiMi!
I love my bathtime!!!
Cutie pie!
This is new, Peyton sticks out her tongue ALL OF THE TIME now!
Tongue pose again.
I was sick last week and snugged all day with my Elmo!He's my favorite toy, Thanks Aunt Wendi!






2 comments:
I'm counting the days until I'm in Ceder Park!! 3 to be exact. I love the picture with the tilted baseball cap. They are all so cute but that one really made us smile. See you all really soon! 2-4-3 Gigi and Papa
Hands down the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!
Post a Comment