Monday, April 28, 2008

New Stuff

Here are some of the latest pics of little Peyton. She is growing like a weed!!! We are going to the doctor this Friday for a check-up on her Acid Reflux, so hopefully she is doing OK.

I am trying to get some video of her rolling over, she does it all the time - except when the camera is on :) Also, she has started laughing at faces and sounds we make, so I hope to get that on video too. We shall see :)


I love to read - or eat my books...


Reading is fun!


Hanging out at the lake is fun! I love Granny and Papaw and Tia MiMi!

Just hanging out, chewing on my hand - life couldn't be better :)

Here is my friend CJ, we have so much fun together!

Me and CJ again :)

We love our play dates!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your laugh!
love, jenna

Anonymous said...

Does that book taste good. Keep reading and you be just like your big cuz Jenna! Miss you bunches!

Love, Aunt Erin