Saturday, February 16, 2008

Peyton is 12-Weeks Old!!!

Can you believe it??? Peyton is 12-weeks old today! It seems like just yesterday that we were coming home from the hospitial. Time truly flies by when you are having fun. This has been the best 12 weeks of my life! It has been exciting and challenging all at the same time. We are truly blessed and thank God every day for the little blessing he has sent to us. She is smiling all of the time now and we can even get a chuckle out of her from time to time. It is just so sweet and cute, I just love it!!!

Peyton had her first week of school. I think she had a good time, she was all smiles each day when I picked her up. It was MUCH harder for me than for her. But, I am sure with time, I will be ok with sending her to daycare. We really like the place, Children's Center of Austin, and love her teacher Ms. Wanda. Everyone there just adores Peyton, too! They call her their resident "little girl," because she is the smallest baby in her classroom. When I picked her up on Monday, she smelled like about 10 different perfumes. All the ladies at the daycare where loving on her all day, which is ok by me!! I don't think you can ever love on a baby too much :)

We took Peyton to the doctor this morning because she was running a fever of 100.3, but Dr. Joe couldn't find anything wrong with her. So, we will just be watching her over the next couple of days. On a positive note, she gained a pond and now weighs a whopping 11 pounds!!! YEAH! Hopefully whatever is in her system will run its course and be gone by Monday and she starts feeling better soon.

Here are some of the latest shots from Pey-Pey!

Dad sleeping with his ladies.

Smiles for Daddy!


I am trying to suck my thumb...


Sitting pretty in my bumbo chair!!! I can hold up my head and everything!!!


Mom, I am a little bored now, can you stop taking pictures of me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just melts our hearts!!2-4-3- Gigi and Papa

Anonymous said...

JENJEN LOVES THE PICTURES LOVE, JENNA