I went to the doctor on Monday, I am at weekly visits now, and he said that apparently Peyton really likes her living situation these days and isn't ready to make an appearance any time soon. I have tried to have a heart to heart with the little one, but she doesn't seem to care about how uncomfortable her mom is. So, it looks like she is going to be as stubborn as her mom and dad are.
Actually, it isn't too bad, I thought I would be much more miserable than I am. So, we are still on for a Turkey Day baby. Let's just pray that it is a fast and painless delivery :)
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are not feeling too uncomfortable...enjoy your last couple weeks (or nights) of good sleep!! We love y'all!
Post a Comment