Friday, July 13, 2007

Well, It's a GIRL!!!!

We went to the Doctor today for our BIG sonogram and, as you can see with the color change on our page, we found out that we will have a little girl! So, Peyton Sara will be joining our family in November. Mike is very excited, but now a bit nervous as well.

Everything on the sonogram was good and she is growing right on schedule. Mike and I are very, very blessed.

Funny thing happened while having the sonogram... I almost passed out. Pregnant women aren't supposed to lay (or is it lie?? - oh well) on our back for an extended period of time because the weight of the baby presses on a major artery that supplies blood to the heart and brain. Well, I had been on my back for about 25 minutes when all of a sudden I started getting really hot and light headed. We had to wrap of the sonogram pretty quickly before I passed out. You know, that would only happen to me, right? Anyway, everything was fine and Peyton was great! I can't wait to meet her now!!!

5 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

YAY! So Will is going to have a girlfriend to visit in Austin!! We are so excited for y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm sooo happy for y'all! From one family full of girls to now another (since the male is already out numbered...good luck to Mr. Mike!! ha =)

Lots of love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations on your sweet little girl news. We can't wait to meet her. Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are fun and you and Mike will be awesome parents. I'm so happy for you guys! ~ Tabi

Anonymous said...

I'm not one to brag when I'm right, but I think I called this one :) Congratulations on finding out its a girl! I can't wait to see what you pick out for the nursery and especially can't wait to start buying little girl clothes!