Monday, June 11, 2007

The Growing Family

Well, this is pretty new for me, so I will be working to make this a great place for info on our growing family. We are now 17 1/2 weeks pregnant and are due on November 22 - Yep, Peyton will be a Turkey Day Baby!! Wow, time has really started to fly by. We will find out what we are having in a few weeks, and I will post it here as soon as we find out! Thanks for all of the positive thoughts and prayers you have sent to Mike and me the past couple of months!


Here are some pictures of little Peyton for you guys, I wonder who he/she looks like??? Me or Mike???


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peyton already looks so cute! Congrats you two, that is awesome. Tabi

Unknown said...

Mason's an Easter baby, Peyton will be a Turkey day baby. Who's next?!?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww looky there a little Mikey!!!!

Can't wait until he or she is all grown up and Daddy grounds him or her and I can tell him / her about their DADDY and all his misbehaviors!!!!

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

We are so happy for you guys...Will cannot wait to meet his new friend!!!
Love y'all,
Patrick, Julie & Will

Anonymous said...

Peyton, Gigi and Papa love you!! Sweetest thing in the world!!